Ink it Pink!Posted by dawnmercedes on Jun 6, 2012 in Cards, Giveaways and Contests, Ink it Pink, Pink by Design Stamps, Stamping | 16 comments
…to Pink By Design's very first challenge! I certainly enjoy participating in challenges b/c it brings together a group of crafting people with a common goal. All said and done, there are so many ideas and inspiration to glean when you go through the submissions! Pink By Design will be offering up some sweet prizes in addition to this fun! Let's get on with all the details. (Hey, I'm a list maker…so you get it in list form!)
Small Print Details
1. Each Wednesday, a new challenge will be posted here on the Pink by Design Blog. You have until Tuesday evening to link up your submission using the linking form found below each challenge. Be sure to link up so design team members can enjoy your creations!
2. Follow the challenge…and use your creativity. For the first month, we'll accept images/sentiments from any company. That way, you have time to purchase or win stamps! Starting in July, we ask that you use Pink By Design stamps on your submissions to qualify for awards and prizes.
3. Show your support for Ink It Pink Challenge by posting the badge on your sidebar. There is a grabbable code in the sidebar of this page. It's important to post it to your blog if you want to be eligible for a prize!
4. Prizes: To kick off the Ink it Pink Challenges, Pink by Design will be giving away a prize each week in June! (Oh yeah!!) Additionally, each week, we'll be awarding two badge awards that you can post your blog to brag to your friends. Then, starting in July, each time you participate in a weekly challenge, you will receive a chance for the grand prize at the end of the month. We will continue to award weekly badges to the top two stampers!
5. When uploading to online galleries or Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword "pinkbydesign" so others can easily search for your Pink by Design creations. Additionally, the keyword for this challenge will be PbD01. Each week, the number will change.
So, enough of the small print…on to the fun!
Use Words as Backgrounds…PbD01
Prize: PBD Love Always Stamp Set, Just Beachy Stamp Set & a $10 Gift Certificate
As you know, Pink by Design has many fabulous sets full of words and phrases. Use these words to create a background for your art work. Feel free to combine phrases, repeat words, or alternate colors. Who needs patterned papers when you can make your own using words! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Stamps from "Go Green." These darling owls are silver lined stickers from Color Bok.
Use your favorite svg files with the zany words of endearment from "Country Living."
The "Rock On" set has phrases that will appeal to those of the 60s, 70s, 80s, and beyond!
Remember…Link up so we can all admire your creations!