Pink by Design welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted products in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Pink by Design products for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
1. Handmade craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited. Digitally created projects intended for sale must be personally created by the selling artist.
2. There are no quantity limits for for-sale, handmade craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy. However, you may only sell 150 total individual items per calendar year of printed projects that were digitally created containing Pink by Design stamps unless other permission has been requested and granted. Calendars, cards, photo books, or other digitally created projects apply to this limit.
3. Completed, handmade or digitally created projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade or digitally created projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Pink by Design, but the Pink by Design logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade or digitally created projects.
4. You may not use Pink by Design images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
5. Digital files of any type containing Pink by Design images may not be sold under any condition.
6. Persons creating handmade or digitally created items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
7. Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Pink by Design from disputes arising from their work.
8. Pink by Design is an Iowa corporation. The laws of the State of Iowa govern the policy. The state and federal courts for Des Moines, Iowa, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy and Des Moines, Iowa, shall be the exclusive venue. Any failure by Pink by Design to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.